Sorry I couldn't email yesterday, since it was a holiday, it was another Prime Proselyting day, so we weren't able to email.
![]() |
| 3-Day Utah Snow Storm 11/9 - 11/11 |
I think that should be all. I'm really not in absolute need for some dark-skinny ties, but I just noticed all of my ties are really light. I was going to ask for a belt as well, but I think I'm going to just buy that on my own. Other than that, I don't need anything.
I think there's like 30 some dollars on my Jimmy John's card.
Man...that was an awesome talk you relayed by Zac Harding. I wasn't going to read the whole paragraph at first as it was way long, but I felt impressed to read it. That was a very powerful story. I know those things are true, and our Father in Heaven is always aware of our situation.
This week in Sun Prairie was up and down. We had some great moments and some low moments. Really, it was a good week, but it definitely didn't come w/out some lows.
Kenny is doing well. He wasn't able to attend church this Sunday for the second week in a row, but he still has his eyes set for December 1st. We may have to push things back as he is sick right now, so we can't visit him, but I'm okay to push things a week back. He is doing great though. We're just going to pray as to what we can do to help.
We also had a great miracle happen to us yesterday which I will write about in my hand written letter home. I did everything I could to write a letter last week within our P-day, but I just didn't have time. So I will send one out tomorrow or today.
The other thing is Elder Whicker and I were asked to give a training at the New Missionary Training that we will be attending this Thursday. We have been asked to do a training on the teaching fundamental known as "How to Begin Teaching." I can sense Elder Whicker is pretty nervous about it already, as there are going to be 32 other missionaries there haha. If nothing else, it will be a great way for Elder Whicker and I to learn the fundamental of "How to Begin Teaching" for ourselves. I'm definitely looking forward to the training, especially because guess who's going to be there...ELDER MAY!!!!!!
![]() |
| Elder JP Parkinson San Fernando, Mission | Spanish Speaking |
Elder Whicker is doing great as well. He is a pretty solid missionary. He still has a lot to learn, but he's definitely taking some great initiative, which really takes the load off of me. He has learned everything pretty well too, so I'm thankful for that.
Well, I can't believe I've already been out 10 months at the end of this month. It's going by way too fast, and I wish I was back to month 2. As I've glanced over the past few months, I've really come to feel growth, and I've really come to hold my mission as sacred. I'm definitely thankful I even have this opportunity to labor in the vineyard, and share the Gospel. Not a whole lot of people can say they have been called to such a marvelous work.
I don't have a message today other than I know this is the RESTORED Church on the Earth. I know Joseph Smith did, in fact, see God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ, and they did, in fact, speak to him. In the most loving voice the Father declared "This is My Beloved Son, Hear Him!" With this vision, just like our Father in Heaven always has, he has restored the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Earth through a prophet. I know this is true.
Love,
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment