For starters, there should be a letter arriving in Bountiful on Wednesday the 4th. Man last week was pretty busy. It seems like the work continues to get more and more busy. It definitely keeps us on our toes and pushes us to serve a little more each day.
Conference was great! The messages delivered were impactful for my life, personally. My favorite part about all of conference (save it be the singing) was the declarations and witnesses of each member of the General Authority. Each members gave very firm and strong witness of our Savior Jesus Christ. It is always spiritually uplifting to hear their testimonies, and to know you believe the same thing. I truly do believe they are prophet, apostles, seers and revelators.
Everything is going well for me. I have received an incredible amount of letters ha ha. I have received everything you have all sent. Thank you for the emails, letters, and packages. I like the letters from home because it keeps me informed about home and it fills my heart w/the spirit. It helps me to leave the apartment w/a big smile on my face, ready to serve.
This week should be a good week. We have an investigator we are looking to bring the truthfulness of the Gospel to his understanding. We met the investigator tracting, and right as he opened the door he allowed us into his house. From the time we walked into the investigator's house, Elder May and I both knew he was going to want to Bible bash. No surprise to us, the investigator just wanted to tell us what WE believe, how it's false, and how he thinks our religion is the same as the Muslim faith. As we left the investigator's house, I knew he had potential. As we went throughout our missionary service that week, we were impressed to give the investigator a call, so we did. We were able to set up an appointment w/the investigator. Long story, short, we were able to place a Book of Mormon and invited him to read AND pray about it. Hopefully our faith will continue to influence us on how to work w/the investigator. We are hoping to serve the investigator more and more as opportunities arise.
I invite the Gautavai family to continue to build a firm foundation upon the Rock of Christ. As you do so happiness will follow. Heavenly Father's plan will become real in your life. You will understand our Father in Heaven and eternal
life is yours.
I would like to leave w/my testimony of the Gospel. I want to say how thankful I am for the opportunity to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I am not perfect at all. I make mistakes, even as a missionary. But I do know Christ has atoned for each one of us. He being the perfect example for us to follow. I stand as a firm witness and know this Gospel is true. I know this Gospel has been given to us out of sheer love. I know this Gospel is the Rock of Christ in which we should establish ourselves upon. I know by applying the Gospel in our lives, happiness will follow. I know Jesus lives, and He is our Savior and Redeemer. I stand as a firm witness families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan. The Savior's love is unconditional.
Elder Gautavai
P.S. Oh yeah I forgot to add. I'm off to Walmart to shop, then to the church to ball Elder May up in basketball!
I would like to leave w/my testimony of the Gospel. I want to say how thankful I am for the opportunity to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I am not perfect at all. I make mistakes, even as a missionary. But I do know Christ has atoned for each one of us. He being the perfect example for us to follow. I stand as a firm witness and know this Gospel is true. I know this Gospel has been given to us out of sheer love. I know this Gospel is the Rock of Christ in which we should establish ourselves upon. I know by applying the Gospel in our lives, happiness will follow. I know Jesus lives, and He is our Savior and Redeemer. I stand as a firm witness families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan. The Savior's love is unconditional.
Elder Gautavai
P.S. Oh yeah I forgot to add. I'm off to Walmart to shop, then to the church to ball Elder May up in basketball!



No comments:
Post a Comment