Monday, May 7, 2012

Surprise!


Surprise,

Here are some pics I just barely figured out how to upload to email.  I will send you these before I send my (memory) card in so you have something.

Click Photo to Zoom
"MTC Boys" - This is a pic from New Missionary Training on May 2, 2012.  They are my boys from the MTC! Left to Right:  Aubrey, Bunnell, your's truly, and down in front is Elder Bean.

Click Photo to Zoom

"Sister Case" - This is a pic from New Missionary Training on May 2, 2012.  This is my girl Sister Case! She is from Texas and she is a baller, shot caller! (Baller, shot caller is slang for person who calls the shots.)


Click Photo to Zoom
"Howarth Family" - This is a pic w/a family here in Marinette.  Their name is the Howarth's.  They are awesome, and we love to visit them weekly! It also has a pic of Elder May in it, but I will have one w/him and I on Wednesday.

1 comment: