Good Morning-
It's good to be able to email again this week, and check in on Bountiful. There should be a letter that should get to your place some time today. I sent it Friday morning, so I'm sure it should get there today. I'll try not to give anything away from the letter so I'll keep this short.
I'm doing awesome! Everything here in Marinette is starting to look a lot better every week. I'm sure my time here in Marinette is running out, but it truly was the area I needed to be in to begin my missionary journey.
My testimony is on FIRE! My patriarchal blessing says that on my mission I will grow an understanding of the mission of the Savior and the mission of our Father in Heaven. As I develop that understanding it promises me I will have the ability to teach well, and to teach w/the spirit. I've truly come to find out what the Savior's mission is, and it has helped me to develop into the missionary the Lord wants me to become. Everything is good!
My message today comes from Mosiah 4:27. I chose this scripture because I always have a personal goal for the week, last week it was to focus on being obedient w/exactness, this week it is to maintain balance in the work. In this scripture we read, "See that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all thing must be done in order." Remember to keep everything in order, and keep yourself balanced. Not only do you need to stay balanced, but diligent as well. Remember that the Savior knows you more than anyone else, save it be our Father in Heaven, and he wants the best for you.
I know this is true.
Love,
Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment