Monday, July 2, 2012

Pictures - A Good Thing!


Here are some recent pics, I will try to get my memory card home as soon as I can.

Elder Gautavai, Kyle Johnson (recent convert), 
Katrina (Kyle's Girlfriend), & Kaira

Marinette District - Elder Patterson (ZL), Elder Dean, Elder Richards (DL and my companion), Elder Thoreson, Elder Gautavai, Elder Burkey, & Elder Simmons, Shields (ZL)

My boy Elder Thoreson! I played ball w/this guy at the BYU Football Camp Rylito and I went to, and he was the quarterback from Riverton Afalava drilled.

Elder Harmon, Elder Aubrey, Elder Bean.  These 3 are in a lot of my other pics as well.  They are from my MTC District, and this was in Oshkosh at transfer point.
I also forgot to mention I talked to Elder Evans in Oshkosh as well, and he was asking me about Rylee.  He said he heard Rylee is tearing it up!  Elder Evans is in Oshkosh serving, just fyi.  Elder May is still a Zone Leader in Wausau, and my last companion, Elder Richards, is still the District Leader in Marinette.

No comments:

Post a Comment