Everything is going fantastic! I didn't get any mail this week, save it be Kilpack's letter, but for some odd reason I'm doing really well. This past week was full of tons of slammed doors, tons of non-interested people, lots of appointments falling through, lots of dinner appointments cancelled, and yet I still seem to be happier than ever. It must be this whole serving a mission thing. Everything is well!
I'VE BEEN CALLED TO BE A....TRAINER!!!!!!!! President Jones gave us a call late Thursday evening (which totally caught us off guard), and informed me I will be training! Remember when I told you there was a missionary I graduated w/that is coming out this next transfer (from the Heights Stake), I've had a feeling I was going to train him ever since I saw him in the Liahona (Wisconsin Mission Newsletter) we received. I am so excited to be a trainer!!!! I find it very interesting I was called in my weakness here in Sun Prairie to train, instead of being called to train in Marinette. I will head to Milwaukee Tuesday night to pick up the new missionary Wednesday morning!
Well, this past week was pretty crazy. Every day was a pretty full day, and we were really working hard this past week. We still haven't had much success, in fact we don't have 1 investigator at this point in time, but we're still doing our part to find, and the Lord will do his part in preparing those here. We've been praying for miracles, and hoping for the best. There's a lot of potential here in Sun Prairie, and it's just waiting to take flight, we just kind of have to be patient, and really listen to the spirit as it directs us through the work.
Well, this past week was pretty crazy. Every day was a pretty full day, and we were really working hard this past week. We still haven't had much success, in fact we don't have 1 investigator at this point in time, but we're still doing our part to find, and the Lord will do his part in preparing those here. We've been praying for miracles, and hoping for the best. There's a lot of potential here in Sun Prairie, and it's just waiting to take flight, we just kind of have to be patient, and really listen to the spirit as it directs us through the work.
It sounds like everything is going well back at home for you all. This time of the year was always pretty exciting for me, because Rylito and Mekelee are just getting into the pads, and it's fun to watch those two play. Remember I need all of Rylito's articles, that would be great!
Well, I don't have much to say other than I'm glad everything is going well, and that I'M TRAINING!!!! I'll let you know who I'm training in my email home next week. I will also be sending a letter home either today or tomorrow, depending on if I have time to finish it today.
My short message today comes from 2 Nephi 1:23 where Lehi is counseling his sons. He directs them to "put on the armor of righteousness." I have come to find my Armor of God is very simple. Doing those small things to make great things come to pass. Each of you will be different in the armor that you put on. Although everyone's armor will be different, it will be the armor of God none the less. As we put on the armor of God we find that we can go forward w/boldness and courage. With the armor of God, there's nothing that can harm us or hurt us.
Thanks for all the love and support. Remember change can be pretty difficult at times, but if we take things in stride, and look to the Savior, then change can strengthen us, and we can reach even more of our eternal potential.
Love, Elder Gautavai
PS: Robert Brooks a guy we've been meeting with and me.





No comments:
Post a Comment