Monday, December 16, 2013

God Knows Us


Hello,
Alright.........NO POSTERS AT MY ARRIVAL. There will be absolutely no posters upon my arrival. My arrival is to be as casual as possible with the least amount of people as possible. Or in other words...Colton and JP are the only two! I don't think we need to have it be a big thing. It's up to you as to what you want to do, but I really don't think it needs to be a big thing, but again, it's 100% up to you. Too late, the posters have already been printed. Talk about joy killer...this kid! 


I still haven't gotten the shirts yet. I have the receipt in the apartment that has the two shirts on there, but I still haven't gotten them yet. We haven't checked anything today, so we'll see if it came in today.

I got way sick this weekend, and it RUINED my weekend! I got some really bad food poisoning from McDonald's. It was a lot like when I got sick right after graduation. It was awful! After church yesterday...we came back to the apartment, and I just crashed for the rest of the day. It was good though because I feel a lot better today. I'm still not 100%, but man did I have a bad day yesterday.

We don't have a whole lot planned for Christmas. We're spending the morning at the Flinder's house, and then we're going to go to another house later on that night for dessert. I actually don't think we have a dinner appointment on Christmas ha ha. I will for sure call your cell phone on Christmas morning. 



AIGA Where Life Begins & Love Never Ends
It sounds like Rylito's farewell went great! That's good to hear. Lexi emailed me and said she wasn't able to be there for the full farewell, but from what she was able to catch, she said was awesome.

Everything is going well for us here in Wisconsin Rapids. Joe has really come a long way, and I'm amazed at his dedication to following the Gospel. We had a lesson with him this morning, where we talked about our divine purpose here in this life. We taught him and his wife that God comes first, then everything else falls into place. We also shared with him and his wife we all come from a heavenly home, and it is the same heavenly home that is open for our safe return. He is preparing for baptism in January, and his wife should be preparing here shortly.

This past week we had a training meeting with President Cutler. He bore a sweet and strong testimony God knows each one of us individually. He knows everything about us, and He knows all of our desires, strengths, and weaknesses.

I add my testimony to that of President Cutler's that God knows us more than we know ourselves. He is aware of all of our deepest desires, strengths, and weaknesses. He wants us to turn to Him, so He can mold us into the person we need to become!

Love you guys
Elder Gautavai

PS: Elder Xiong and Elder Whicker are both Zone Leaders!!!! How cool is that?



Elder Xiong, First Trainee | Sun Prairie, Wisconsin



Elder Whicker, Second Trainee | Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment