We're excited to receive Richard's first letter from the mission field along with pictures. His sense of humor and love of sports remains the same. Sister Foutz from the the mission office said the missionaries were picked up at the airport, taken to the mission home and had dinner. After dinner he along with the other missionaries were asked to bear their testimony.
Dear Family,
Hello! Just touched down in Milwaukee! It looks a lot like Utah w/out the mountains. It's nothing too impressive, not cold, and not very pretty and what not. I am way excited to be here though! I will continue to write more sooner or later.
I also got to meet the Mission President and his wife! They seem like nice people. If they take me to a Wisconsin game I will love them even more. Well life is good!
Love and miss you guys,
Elder Gautavai
No comments:
Post a Comment