Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Is Truly Amazing Work


Sorry I have not been able to write much, I really have absolutely no time to do my own thing here.  But I am planning on writing A LOT of letters today, because I have gotten mail from so many people.  I have gotten a ton of dearelders so I am looking forward to responding to each one of them.  I am also planning on writing a letter home to you guys today after I am done w/laundry.


Tuesdays are my P-Days if you didn't know, they are definitely such a helpful thing to have here.  I really feel like I have no time to write letters.  Thanks for all of the dearelders though, I usually get about 5-6 a day and my entire district doesn't even get that many. 

I have learned a lot from my companion because he is kind of a spiritual giant.  I think it's the Lord trying to prepare me.  I feel that because he is such a spiritual giant that he forces me to do better, and to strive to be a better missionary.

I can't wait to see Coulter!  This is truly an amazing work and the things that the Spirit can testify of.  The simple truths that are contained in the Gospel are amazing.  They can bless the lives of so many people.  They can bless you, your family, your investigators, and your friends.  I truly feel that I know My Purpose here and that I know how to be a successful missionary. 

I can't wait to see Coulter here and I really hope that he can feel the same spirit that I have felt here as well.  I really do feel it can change someone's heart, and our Heavenly Father can mold your heart to be more like his. 

I don't want to go into much detail with this email because I am going to write a letter, but I do want you guys to know that I leave February 15th.  Our flight leaves at 8 in the morning so I am going to try and call you guys sometime before then.  I should be able to phone home anytime between 6:45-8:00. 

I can't wait to get out to Wisconsin! As much as I've loved the MTC I feel that I want to be out in the field, and I really want to go to work.  I feel more prepared for the field than ever.  I feel that my heart has been changed and my knowledge has grown.  I can't wait! 

Again...I am writing a letter that should be fairly long so I will answer your questions in that.  It should get to you guys by Thursday?  I'm not sure.  But again...thank you for all of the dearelders and your love. 

Love you guys and miss you guys!

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment