I know you and G-Pa have faith in Christ, His example, and His teachings and the truthfulness of His Gospel. You will be blessed as you continue to model your life after Christ's life. In return, all he asks of us is that we do our best to follow him. If we follow his example to the best of our abilities our lives will be filled w/joy, love, happiness, and peace. With Christ anything is possible; and through faith in his teachings miracles can happen. Continue to strive to live your life as Christ would live, or as our Father in Heaven would have us live! If you do I promise you will be able to prosper, and our Father in Heaven will direct everything you do. I feel closer to the Savior and our Father in Heaven every day! I will write a letter w/more information on how I am doing. I just wanted to share a quick message on faith and how we should all exercise faith!
Love and miss you guys!
Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment