Monday, August 20, 2012

No Place Else I'd Rather Be!

Good Morning,

Congratulations to the Bountiful Braves for their win over Lone Peak! That is awesome! 


I think that's awesome Taylor is leaving on a mission! It will benefit his life in ways he won't even be able to comprehend. The knowledge of the Savior he will come to know will impact his life, his family's life, and those he interacts with. I wrote him a couple weeks back, so I'm hoping he was able to write me before he enters into the Lord's vineyard!

Richard had mentioned he only gets to play sports once a month, but did not explain why. This is the response to only being able to play sports once a month. 
I'm not 100% sure as to why President Jones doesn't allow us to play basketball more frequently. He has kind of changed this rule over time. When I first got into the field we could play every week, and have district lunches every week as well. Then President came out and said to not get together w/large groups of missionaries very often. Then he said we shouldn't even get together for district lunches. Then he said limit how often you get together for sporting activities. Then he said sporting activities should only be once a month. President Jones is a funny guy haha.

The dogs look nice w/their new hair cut. I was actually looking at some pictures of Kitty the other day, and one of them made me laugh pretty hard. It was a picture that I took from my phone that you sent me. It's where he's laying on your lap, and he just looks ticked off beyond all belief haha. It's one of my favorite pictures of Sole, because I can remember what was happening that made him so mad. He really wanted a drink, and I was sitting at the computer and I wouldn't give him a drink. He has short hair in the picture so you can really see how angry he is haha.

I'm doing great! Everything is awesome! We don't have any current investigators, our baptismal date Brenda Frey dropped us, we don't have any baptismal dates, but there is literally no place else I'd rather be! I've loved my time here in Wisconsin, and I am looking forward to my continued journey. I've gone through a lot of discouragement here in Sun Prairie, and I have seen the Savior constantly pick me up through my trials. I've come to find that through those trials, exact obedience has helped me to really endure to the end.

I love you guys very much, and I am very appreciative of the love and support you all offer me. I pray for you guys every time I pray, and hope everything is going well back at home!

Love,
Elder Gautavai

PS: So what about my grey suit pants that I asked about?
PSS: When you send lotion...could you do like 2 Coconut Lime Breeze and like 1 random one?

No comments:

Post a Comment